Welcome to Ultimate Gamers Playground!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are happy to present our new site! :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me out! Thnx for your time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The King of kush

help me out! Thnx for your time! Empty
PostSubject: help me out! Thnx for your time!   help me out! Thnx for your time! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:55 pm

hi i was [sW]shotta and someone hacked me and i was banned i was told to make a post here for help!

now when i try too connect to the server it wont let me Sad plz help me out on this one!

either tell me what to do or unbann me!

thnx!
Back to top Go down
The King of kush

PostSubject: msg   help me out! Thnx for your time! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 pm

all i get is a msg saying server don't respond help me out i really loved your server best one out ther by far Wink reply asap!
Back to top Go down
Uky_

Uky_

PostSubject: Re: help me out! Thnx for your time!   help me out! Thnx for your time! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

i have the same problem but i was soposed to be unbanned 10 days ago, when i was unbanned server cant respond to me...

acc Man0fSteel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me out! Thnx for your time!   help me out! Thnx for your time! Empty

Back to top Go down

help me out! Thnx for your time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Ultimate Gamers Playground! :: Ultimative Gamers Playground :: Support-
Jump to: